.....Regulars can skip below and go straight to the chart......
Quick Reference :
Chikou Span - pink line,
Kijun Sen - blue line,
Senkou Span A - black line,
Senkou Span B - grey line,
Kumo - grey shaded area,
Tenkan Sen - red line.
Useful resources (free) from the Web:
Previous 5 Signals seen on DJI 30 - Week Chart (EOW) as on chart below:
1. Chikou Span Cross: Strong Bullish Signal (C)
2. Tenkan Sen/Kijun Sen Cross: Neutral Bullish Signal (T)
3. Kumo Breakout: Bullish Signal (B)
4. The Flat Kumo: Bearish Signal (Ko)
5. Tenkan Sen Cross: Weak Bearish Signal (Te)
6. The Kijun sen cross: Weak Bearish Signal (K)
|DJI 30 - End of Week Chart - 25 May 2012|
Index Fell below the Blue Kijun Sen last week - after an aborted attempt at the red Tenkan Sen.
The 'B' shown by the arrow is the Chikou Span - its at the price line - Bearish Cross soon?
The 'C' shows last week's Kijun Sen cross - Bearish and resistance offered by the MVWAP 34.
Oscillator is ticking down.
Gravitational Pull of the Flat Kumo has pulled the Index down so far - Flat Kumo ends soon.
Bulls need to move the index up fast - else we see a Bearish Cross of the Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen soon.
Watch out for that cross (red line and blue line), during the next week.