|S&P 500 - End of Month Chart (EOM) - Channel analyzing Data from mid 2009, onward - as on 14 Mar'14|
|S&P 500 - End of Week Chart (EOW) - Channel analyzing Data from Aug'2011 onward - as on 14 Mar'14|
|S&P 500 - End of Day Chart (EOD) - Channel analyzing Data from Oct'2013, onward - as on 14 Mar'14|
Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous post)
- Bears hold the index at Week channel top after the weekly 'Opening White Marubozu' near the ATH got a continuum the week before #W1.
- Bulls resisted near the Week Channel Top, take support near the weekly 13 SMA #W1 and above the MVWAP34 on the EOD #D1.
- On the Day Chart, the 5 EMA and 13 SMA cross bearishly #D1.
- RSI 13, continues to meander in the 60s #W2 while the Oscillator on the long term chart is back below the over-bought zone #M1
Bears defend the Week Channel top again - Bulls find support near the Weekly 13 SMA #W1
Looking forward into this Week:
Support & Resistance:
- MVWAP 34 on the Day Chart #D1, continues as support for the Bulls, while the Week Channel Top #W1 remains resistance.
- Bears need to get and keep the index below the 13 SMA (1831) #W1 to get back into the game - Bulls need the 5 EMA above the 13 SMA on the EOD #D1.
- Stochastic 34 3 4, staying in the over-bought zone, works for the Bulls #D2. Bears like the Oscillator on the long term chart, below the over-bought zone #M1
Bears hope to get below 1831 - Bulls want the 5 EMA above the 13 SMA on the EOD #D1.