|S&P 500 - End of Month Chart (EOM) - Channel analyzing Data from mid 2009, onward - as on 01 Aug'14|
|S&P 500 - End of Week Chart (EOW) - Channel analyzing Data from Aug'2011 onward - as on 01 Aug'14|
|S&P 500 - End of Day Chart (EOD) - Channel analyzing Data from Jan'14, onward - as on 01 Aug'14|
Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous post)
- Doji of previous week on the EOW chart, works for the Bears #W1.
- Last candle on the EOD chart is a High Wave #D1.
Support & Resistance:
- Breaking the earlier EOD channel bottom (see last week's post), Index dives below the weekly 13 SMA #W1, to halt just above the 5 EMA (1911) on the Monthly Screen #M1.
- The weekly 5 EMA and 13 SMA, are poised to cross bearishly or deflect bullishly #D1.
- RSI 13 slips below the over bought #W2.
- TSI under pressure. to continue holding, above its crucial Fibonacci level #M2.
Bulls lose control of the short term screen - Bears force index back down, to near the monthly 5 EMA #W1.
Looking forward into this Week:
- Current EOD channel Bottom and the monthly 5 EMA (1911) are the supports while the 13 SMA (1945) #W1 is resistance to beat, for the Bulls.
- The critical 5 EMA and 13 SMA on the EOW, will cross bearishly, if Index closes below 1921, this week #W1.
- TSI holding above the Fibonacci level 76.4%, works for the Bulls #M2.
Bulls seek a deflection of the 5 EMA and 13 SMA, by closing this week above 1921 - Bears would want to see the first monthly close below the 5 EMA (EOM) after May 2012 #M1.