Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous `post)
- Bulls keep the force up, with a deflection off the Fork bottom #D1.
- Index feels the power of the Morning Star #M1, with a green week #W1.
- Index rises above the daily 5 EMA early in the week. Support at the Fork's bottom #D1, helps the Bull up-move #D1.
- The critical 5 EMA, moves bullishly above the 13 SMA, on the Day Screen #D1.
- STS remains in the over sold zone #D1.
Bears keep index below the previous High #W1. Bulls continue to hold it above the daily 222 SMA.
Looking forward into this Week:
- Last High (2116) is the resistance to beat. The Daily 222 SMA #D1, is the support, that Bulls want to stay above.
- A Death Cross (55 & 222 SMA), is active on the Day Screen.
- TSI is above the 50 mark #M2.
Bears look to slip below the Fork, this week, and then below the 222 SMA #D1.