Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous `post)
- Index lands at the Fork's bottom Tyne again, Bulls under pressure #D1.
- Index feels the power of the Morning Star #M1, with another green week #W1.
- Index keeps above the daily 5 EMA all week. Resistance near the last high (2116), helps the Bears stall the up-move #D1.
- The critical 5 EMA, is below the 13 SMA, only on the Month Screen #M1.
- STS remains in the over sold zone #D1.
Bears again keep the index below the previous High #W1. Bulls under pressure but continue to hold above the daily 222 SMA.
Looking forward into this Week:
- Last High (2116) is the resistance to beat. The Daily 222 SMA, is the support, that Bulls want to stay above. if they slip off the fork #D1.
- A Death Cross (55 & 222 SMA), is active on the Day Screen.
- TSI is above the 50 mark #M2.
Bears look set to slip below the Fork, this week and ensure a lower high (2116-) #D1.