Learning from last Week: (click here for the previous `post)
- Bears keep the current high, lower than the previous (2116) #W1, taking the index below the Fork's bottom Tyne, April makes a High Wave candle #M1.
- Index keeps above the Monthly 5 EMA. Resistance near the last high (2116), helps the Bears get some red on the chart #D1.
- The critical 5 EMA, is below the 13 SMA, only on the Day Screen #D1.
- STS slips from the over sold zone #D1.
Bears keep the index below the previous High #W1. Bulls continue to hold above the daily 222 SMA.
Looking forward into this Week:
- Last High (2116) continues to be the resistance to beat. The Daily 222 SMA, is still the support, that Bulls want to stay above #D1.
- TSI is above the 50% mark #M2.
Bears after the slip below the Fork, want to ensure a lower high (2116-) #D1.